To the Exhibitors of InterBattery 2016:
I hope all has been well as we near the opening date of our exhibition!
To help you guide through the preparation process for the trade show, please review the attached Exhibitor Manual.
There should be information on the followings in the Manual:
1. Deadline Checklist
2. Booth Guidelines
3. Utilities Installation Guidelines
4. Shipment/Freight/Customs Information
5. Accommodation/Transportation/Parking/Convenient Facilities
6. Designated Contractors' List
7. Mandatory/Optional Forms
To give you a general idea, please look down below for a brief outline of the exhibition period:
1. Exhibits Move-In:Monday, Oct. 3rd ~ Tuesday, Oct. 4th
*Shell-scheme booths can start setting up their booths only after 1pm on October 4th.
2. Exhibits Move-Out: Friday, Oct. 7th 4pm~8pm
3. Stand Dismantling: Friday, Oct. 7th, after 8pm
4. Visiting Hours:
*Wednesday, Oct. 5th ~ Thursday, Oct. 6th 10am~5pm (last entry is at 4:30pm)
*Friday, Oct. 7th 10am~4pm (last entry is at 3:30pm)
Please contact InterBattery 2016 Secretariat, Lucy Kim, for more information.