Article 1. (Purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Company and its users in relation to the use of online and offline services provided by COEX (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
Article 2. (Effect of Terms and Conditions and Changes)
1. These terms and conditions take effect by notifying them through the service..
2. The company may change the contents of these terms and conditions without prior notice if important reasons arise, and the changed terms and conditions will be notified through the service..
3. Members may request withdrawal if they do not agree to the changed terms and conditions, and if they do not request termination after the effective date of the changed terms and conditions, they shall be deemed to have agreed to the changes.
Article 3. (Regulations other than the terms and conditions)
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, and other relevant laws..
Article 4. (Definition of Terminology)
The key terms used in these terms and conditions are defined as follows.
1. "Member": A person who is aware of these terms and conditions and has been registered as a member by providing personal information to the company and has been granted a user ID (ID), who receives continuous information from the company and receives membership benefits.
2. "ID" means the email or mobile phone number of a member selected by the member and approved by the company for the identification of the member and the use of the member's service (hereinafter referred to as "ID").
3. "Password": a combination of letters and numbers determined by a member to confirm that he/she is a member consistent with the ID granted and to protect his/her own confidentiality.
4. "Service" means an act provided by a company for membership fee or free of charge, or a tangible or intangible object itself that is the subject of such act.
5. "Stop using" : means that the company restricts the use of the service by its members in accordance with the terms and conditions.
6. "Cancellation" : refers to the termination of a contract for use by a company or member after the use of a service.
7. "Members who are dormant": Members who have not used the service for 12 consecutive months from the last day of use.
Article 5. (Establishment of a Utilization Contract)
1. If you read this Terms and Conditions and click the "I agree" button when you apply for the service, you are considered to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The terms and conditions of use are established when the company approves the application for use after the user's consent to the terms and conditions of use of the service, and the application for use and the company's consent are as stipulated in Articles 6 and 7 of these terms and conditions.
3. This service is not available to children under the age of 14, so you cannot apply for a contract.
Article 6. (Application for Use)
Those who wish to join as a member and use the service apply for use by providing the personal information requested according to the prescribed form set by the company.
Article 7 (approval of application for use)
1. The company accepts the application for use under Article 6 in the order of receipt unless there are special circumstances.
2. The company may restrict consent to the application for use in any of the following cases, and may reserve consent until the reason is resolved.
1) If there is no room for service related facilities
2) If there are technical difficulties
3) Where it is deemed necessary due to the circumstances of the company
3. The company may refuse to accept the application for the use contract if it is aware of the following matters.
1) If you did not apply under your real name
2) If an application is made using someone else's name
3) Where an application is made by falsely stating necessary matters when applying for use
4) Where an application is filed for the purpose of impairing the well-being and order or the customs of society
5) Where other requirements for application for use set by the company are insufficient
4. Where the approval of the application for use is reserved or not accepted pursuant to paragraph (2) or (3), the company shall notify the applicant of the application: Provided, That this shall not apply where it is not possible to notify the applicant of use without cause attributable to the company.
Article 8. (Payment of Utilization Fee)
1. In principle, when members use paid services among the services provided by the company, they use the service after paying the usage fee.
2. Payment methods for usage fees for paid services provided by the company include credit card payment, account transfer, deposit without a bankbook, Kakao Pay, and Naver Pay, and there may be differences in payment methods for each paid service.
3. The company may request additional personal information of members that is essential for the implementation of the payment, and the members must provide the personal information required by the company accurately. The company shall not be responsible for compensating members for damages incurred to members due to false or inaccurate personal information provided by members unless there is intention or negligence of the company.
Article 9 (refund of usage fees and objection)
1. The company shall refund the fee for the overpaid fee by the member.
2. In the case of refunding the usage fee for reasons attributable to the member, the general method is as follows.
1) Tickets that have been used are non-refundable.
2) You can get a 100% refund of the ticket amount until the event of the ticket you purchased ends.
3) Refunds are not possible after the event of the ticket you purchased ends.
4) Cancellation and refund policies may differ for each event. In this case, the cancellation and refund policies for each event take precedence over these terms and conditions, so you should check the policies for each event when purchasing a ticket.
3. If a member restricts a member's use of the service or unilaterally terminates this Agreement in violation of the provisions of Article 16, the Company shall not refund any member.
4. In the case of a full refund, in principle, the member shall refund it to the payment method used for the use of the service, but in the case of partial refund due to the cancellation of the service, the refund shall be made in a separate method determined by the company.
5. The cost of the refund shall be borne by the member in the case of a refund due to a reason attributable to the member, and by the company in the case of a refund due to a reason attributable to the company.
Article 10. (Protection of Personal Information)
1. The company protects and respects the personal information of its members.
2. When applying for use, the company collects information about members through information provided by members, community activities, information provided by members to participate in various events, and information collected during the use of other services, and personal information of members is used for the purpose of implementing this use contract and providing services under this use contract.
3. The company may not divulge or distribute the personal information of its members acquired in connection with the provision of services to a third party without its own consent and may not use it for commercial purposes: Provided, That this shall not apply in any of the following cases.
1) Where it is necessary for the settlement of charges according to the provision of information and communication services
2) Where a specific individual is processed and provided in an unrecognizable form as necessary for statistics preparation, academic research or market research
3) Where there is a request from the relevant agency in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed for the purpose of investigation under the relevant Acts and subordinate statutes
4) Where there are special provisions in other laws
5) Where the Information and Communication Ethics Committee requests it pursuant to the relevant laws and regulations
4. Within the scope of paragraph 3, the Company may prepare and use collective statistical data relating to the personal information of all or part of the Members in relation to their work, and may send cookies to the Members' computers through the Service. In this case, Members may refuse to accept cookies or change the settings of their browsers that they use to warn them about receiving cookies..
5. The information provided by the member at the time of membership can be kept for up to five days after completion of termination from the time of membership. Exceptions are made if it is necessary to preserve it pursuant to the provisions of the law.
6. In accordance with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, if it is converted to a dormant account after not using member services for more than a year, member information will be separately stored and managed, and if the service is not used for a year even after it is converted to a dormant account, member accounts and personal information will be destroyed. When destroying personal information, coupons and invitation tickets in possession will be deleted.
7. Members who have been converted to dormant accounts cannot receive all the services they provide, such as logging in and accumulating and using points during the dormant period, and through a separate self-authentication process, they can receive continuous services when changing from dormant accounts to active accounts.
Article 11. (Use of Personal Information)
1. The personal information collected by the company shall be the minimum necessary for the provision of the service, but more detailed information may be requested than necessary.
2. The company may provide personal information to a third party with the consent of the user in the following cases. Even in this case, the provision of personal information to a third party is made only with the consent of the user, and if you do not want personal information to be provided, you must not use a specific service or participate in a specific type of promotion or event.
3. Where a company entrusts the provision of a specific service to an external company (hereinafter referred to as a entrusted company), it may provide the personal information of the member necessary for the provision of the service to the entrusted company with the consent of the member, and specify the fact of entrustment of the service. Provided, That where a notification is made through the personal information processing policy pursuant to relevant Acts and subordinate statutes, individual notification procedures and consent procedures may not be taken. The entrusted company shall not use it for purposes other than the entrusted purpose in the collection, handling, and management of the personal information of the member provided or provide it to a third party.
4. The company can collect personal identifiable personal information of users with the consent of users to improve the quantity and quality of services provided by the company and use it for customized services, online advertising services, community services, paid content services, and mobile services.
5. To improve the quality of the services provided to its members, the Company may partner with professional content providers or businesses in various fields to provide various services such as customized services, online advertising services, community services, paid content services, telemarketing services such as mobile services, insurance, credit cards, statistics or market research.
6. If the company provides and shares the personal information of its members with the partnership under paragraph 5, it shall provide and share the minimum necessary information to the partners with the consent of the users, and specify to whom and for what purpose (affiliated name, purpose of the partnership, and personal information to be shared).
7. When using personal information under paragraphs 3 through 6 of the same Article, the user's consent may be obtained by means of announcement through separate notices, etc.
8. Members may withdraw their consent for the collection and use of personal information provided to the Company at any time if desired, and withdrawal of consent is made by filing an application for termination.
Article 12. (Change of Contract Terms)
1. Members can view and modify their personal information at any time through personal information management.
2. Members must make changes online if the matters described in the application for use are changed, and members are responsible for any problems caused by not changing their member information.
3. Members can withdraw their consent to use if they wish, and if they withdraw their consent, the use of the service will be restricted. Withdrawal of consent to use consists of filing an application for termination.
Article 13. (Obligation of the Company)
1. The company shall continuously endeavor to provide continuous and stable services in accordance with these terms and conditions, and shall repair or restore facilities without delay when they fail or are lost: Provided, That in case of a natural disaster, emergency, or other unavoidable circumstances, the service may be temporarily suspended or stopped.
2. If the company deems that the opinions or complaints raised by the members by the prescribed procedures are justified, it shall take appropriate procedures to deal with them. If it takes a certain period of time to process, the member should be informed of the reason and the processing schedule.
3. If a member discovers that his/her ID or password has been used illegally, he/she shall immediately report it to the company, and the member shall be responsible for any consequences arising from not reporting it.
4. A member shall not conduct business activities using the service without the prior consent of the company, and the company shall not be liable for the results of the business activities and the results of the member's business activities in violation of the terms and conditions. If a member suffers damage from such business activities, the member shall be liable for damages to the company.
5. A member may not transfer or donate the right to use the service or other contractual status to another person unless the company has explicit consent, and may not provide it as collateral.
6. A member shall not engage in any of the following activities in connection with the use of the service.
1) The act of stealing the ID, password, resident registration number, etc. of other members
2) Reproduction of information obtained through this service for purposes other than the use of members without prior consent from the company, use it for publication, broadcasting, etc., or provide it to a third party
3) The act of posting, e-mailing, or otherwise disseminating information infringing on one's patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights to others
4) Transmission, publication, e-mail, or other dissemination of low-speed, obscene information, sentences, figures, etc. in violation of public order and customs to other persons by means of electronic mail or other means
5) Transmission, publication, e-mail or other means of distributing content to others that is offensive or threatening and may infringe on the privacy of others
6) an act that is objectively judged to be linked to a crime
7) The act of collecting or storing other users' personal information without obtaining approval from the company
8) Any other act in violation of the relevant laws and regulations
Article 15. (Provision of Information)
1. The company may provide its members with a variety of information that the member deems necessary while using the service by means of notice or e-mail.
2. In order to provide better service benefits, the company can provide service-related information through a variety of delivery methods (phone calls, notices, e-mails, etc.). However, if a member expresses his/her intention not to provide service benefit information, the company shall exclude the member from being provided with information, and the company shall not be responsible for any disadvantages caused by not being provided with service information due to being excluded from the list
3. In the case of notifications to a large number of unspecified members, the Company may replace individual notifications by posting them on the Service Bulletin, etc.
Article 16. (Loss of qualifications and restrictions on membership service benefits)
If a member falls under any of the following, he/she may lose his/her membership or have limited service benefits. In this case, the company notifies the member of the reason via a registered email or mobile message.
1. Where the matters entered in the application for admission are falsely prepared
2. In the case of issuing a ticket for profit and then transferring it for a price from another person
3. Where an act that damages or disadvantages the reputation of another person on the website or mobile screen is committed
4. In the event of deliberately interfering with the operation of the service (Given a prior grace period of 3 days or the date of notification)
5. A notice of loss of membership (e-mail or written) shall be notified to the [membership] and if there is no answer within the time limit prescribed in the notice, the membership may be lost. In such cases, personal information and service use information of members shall be destroyed and deleted without delay, except for items that are legally obligated to keep.
Article 17. (copyright of posts)
The rights to the materials published in the service are as follows.
1. The rights and responsibility for posts lie with the publisher, and the company may not use them for commercial purposes other than publication within the service without the publisher's consent. However, this is not the case for non-profit purposes, and the company has the right to publish within the service.
2. Members shall not commercially use the materials posted on the service, such as processing and selling information obtained using the service.
Article 18. (Protection of Copyright)
1. Members shall not commit infringement, such as unauthorized theft of copyrights or other intellectual property rights owned by the company.
2. Members shall not use the information obtained through the use of the service for profit by reproducing, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other means without prior consent from the Company, or make it available to a third party.
Article 19. (Advertising and Transactions with Advertisers)
1. Part of the investment base of the service that the company can provide its members with services comes from the revenue from advertising. Those who wish to use the service are considered to agree to the advertising that is exposed when using the service.
2. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of any communication or transaction, or any member's participation in the promotional activities of the Advertiser through this Service.
Article 20. (Responsibility for Service Use)
Members shall not engage in business activities to sell products using the service, and shall not engage in commercial activities, such as hacking, money-making advertisements, illegal distribution of commercial S/W through obscene sites, etc., except as specifically permitted in an explicit document signed by an authorized employee by the company. The company shall not be responsible for the consequences and losses of business activities that occurred in violation of this, and legal measures such as restraints by related agencies.
Article 21. (Suspension of Service Provision, etc.)
1. The Company may cease to provide services if.
1) Where it is unavoidable due to construction, such as maintenance of service facilities
2) Where a key telecommunications business operator prescribed in the Telecommunications Business Act suspends telecommunications services
3) Where there are other force majeure reasons
2. The Company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service if it interferes with the normal use of the service due to a national emergency, power failure, service equipment failure, or congestion of service use.
3. When the company restricts or suspends the use of the service pursuant to the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2, it shall notify the member without delay of the reason, period of restriction, etc.
Article 22. (Termination of Contract and Restriction of Use)
1. If a member wants to terminate the use contract, the member himself/herself must apply to the company through the website to withdraw from the member.
2. If the withdrawal is made by the member, the coupon and invitation card held by the member will automatically expire.
3. After the period defined in these Terms and Conditions, the Company shall not keep or use any personal information about the withdrawn member for any other purpose.
4. The company may terminate the use contract or suspend the use of the service without prior notice if a member commits any of the following acts.
1) In the case of stealing other people's personal information, ID and password
2) If the name you joined is not real name
3) Where an act that damages or disadvantages the reputation of another person
4) In the event of infringement of the intellectual property rights of the company, other members, or third parties
5. Where content that is hindered by public order and customs is intentionally distributed
6. Where a member plans or implements the use of a service for the purpose of undermining the national interest or social public interest
7. In the event of deliberately interfering with the operation of the service
8. Transmitting large amounts of information or advertising information for the purpose of interfering with the stable operation of the service
9. In the case of disseminating computer virus programs, etc. that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information
10. Where there is a request for correction by an external organization, such as the Information and Communication Ethics Committee, or where the Election Commission interprets it in connection with an illegal election campaign
11. Where information obtained using the company's services is reproduced, distributed or used commercially without prior consent from the company
12. When a member posts obscene materials on his or her website and bulletin board or links to obscene sites
Article 23. (Compensation for damages)
The Company shall not be responsible for any damages incurred to its members in connection with the use of the service for which the usage fee is free. For paid services, the terms and conditions of each service shall be followed.
Article 24. (Disclaimer)
1. If the company is unable to provide the service due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure, it is exempted from responsibility for providing the service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any obstacles in the use of the service due to reasons attributable to the member.
3. The Company shall not be liable for loss of revenue expected by its members from the use of the service or for damage caused by data obtained through the service.
4. The Company shall not be responsible for the information, data, reliability of facts, accuracy, etc. posted by its members on the service.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the subscriber's intention or negligence among the damages incurred to the subscriber in connection with the use of the service.
Article 25. (Change of Terms and Conditions)
When changing these terms and conditions, the company must post the contents on its website or inform its members by e-mail.
Article 26. (Jurisdiction Court)
If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company's headquarters shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court.
1. (Effective Date) These terms and conditions will take effect from December 31, 2019.